- Navigation System
- Navigation Package
- 10 Speakers
- AM/FM radio: SiriusXM
- CD player
- MP3 decoder
- Radio: Infinity AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD/CD/MP3 Player
- Air Conditioning
- Automatic temperature control
- Fully-Automatic Temperature Control
- Rear window defroster
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Connectivity
- Power driver seat
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Power Windows/Door Locks/Outside Mirrors
- Proximity Key w/Push-Button Start
- Remote keyless entry
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Four wheel independent suspension
- Leather-Wrapped Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Speed-sensing steering
- Torsen Limited-Slip Differential
- Track-Tuned Suspension
- Traction control
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- ABS brakes
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) w/Brake Assist
- Anti-whiplash front head restraints
- BREMBO Braking System
- Dual front impact airbags
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Emergency communication system
- Front anti-roll bar
- Low tire pressure warning
- Occupant sensing airbag
- Overhead airbag
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Power moonroof
- Power Tilt & Slide Glass Sunroof
- Brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Delay-off headlights
- Fog Lights
- Front fog lights
- Fully automatic headlights
- High intensity discharge headlights: Xenon
- Xenon High-Intensity Discharge Headlights
- Advanced Dual Front Airbags
- Panic alarm
- Remote Keyless Entry System w/Alarm
- Security system
- Speed control
- Auto Light Control w/Daytime Running Lights
- Bumpers: body-color
- Dual Power Heated Body-Colored Side Mirrors
- Front Camber Adjustment Bolt
- Heated door mirrors
- Power door mirrors
- Rear LED Taillights
- Rear Spoiler
- Turn signal indicator mirrors
- 7" Touch-Screen Navigation System
- Aluminum Pedals
- Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror
- Driver door bin
- Driver vanity mirror
- Electroluminescent Gauge Cluster
- Front reading lights
- Garage door transmitter: HomeLink
- Illuminated entry
- Metalgrain & Chrome Interior Accents
- Outside temperature display
- Overhead console
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Steering-Wheel-Mounted Audio & Cruise Controls
- Telescoping steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Trip Computer & Multi-Information Display (MID)
- Active Front Head Restraints
- Front Bucket Seats
- Front Center Armrest
- Heated Front Bucket Seats w/Power Driver's Seat
- Heated front seats
- Leather Seating Surfaces
- Passenger door bin
- 19" x 8.0 Fr. & 19" x 8.5J Rr. Alloy Wheels
- Aero Wiper Blades
- Solar Glass
- Variably intermittent wipers
- CLEAN VEHICLE HISTORY…NO ACCIDENTS
- MOONROOF SUNROOF
- NAVIGATION GPS NAV
When building a sports car, one of the key ingredients is power. Hyundai has added a healthy dose of it to the 2013 Genesis lineup, along with several other key changes.
The Genesis comes in six trim levels, and each is powered by one of two engines. A turbocharged, 16-valve 2.0L 4-cylinder powers the 2.0T, in base, R-Spec and Premium trims. The engine produces 274 hp and 275 ft-lb of torque and comes mated either to a standard 6-speed manual or to an 8-speed automatic.
A 24-valve 3.8L V6 powers the other half of the Genesis lineup, which comes in R-Spec, Grand Touring and Track trim levels. The direct-injected engine is rated at 348 hp and 295 ft-lb of torque, and can be mated to either the 6-speed manual or 8-speed automatic.
The Genesis is suspended with dual-link MacPherson front struts and a multi-link rear setup.
Base 2.0 models offer 18-inch alloy wheels, projector-beam halogen headlights, power mirrors, windows and locks, remote entry, air conditioning, black cloth seats, a leather steering wheel with cruise and audio controls, a 6-speaker CD stereo with SiriusXM satellite radio and Bluetooth hands-free connectivity.
R-Spec cars with either engine add a Torsen limited-slip differential, a track-tuned suspension, Brembo brakes front and rear, 19-inch wheels and red leather seat bolsters.
Premium 2.0 cars have a power sunroof, push-button start, automatic temperature control, grey upholstery, power driver's seating, a 10-speaker Infinity audio system, touch-screen navigation and Hyundai's Blue Link telematics system.
Grand Touring 3.8 cars are equipped similarly to the Premium 2.0, but also feature daytime LED running lights, heated side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators, back-up warning sensors, and heated leather seating.
Finally, the top-of-the-line 3.8 Track offers high-intensity discharge Xenon headlights, aerodynamic wiper blades, a body-color rear spoiler, aluminum foot pedals and Brembo brakes with the track-ready suspension.
All Genesis models feature front, side, and side curtain airbags, stability control, traction control, four-wheel anti-lock brakes with electronic brake force distribution and brake assist, and active front head restraints. The Genesis comes with Hyundai's excellent bumper-to-bumper 5-year/60,000-mile warranty and 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, along with 24/7 roadside assistance for five years.
Hyundai has thoroughly revamped its Genesis coupe for 2013. Changes have been made inside and out, with a more aggressive front end treatment and a revised and more luxurious passenger cabin. The biggest changes however, are under the hood. On premium fuel, the 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder now delivers an impressive 274 hp and 275 ft-lb of torque (up from 210 hp and 223 lb-feet). Similarly, the 3.8L V6 gets a big power bump and now churns out 348 hp and 295 ft-lb (up from 306 hp and 266 lb-feet).
To harness that extra power, Hyundai has done away with the previous 5- and 6-speed automatics and replaced them with a new 8-speed automatic. The 6-speed manual carries over with a few changes.
Overall, six models are offered. Hyundai claims 20 mpg city and 31 mpg highway from the turbocharged 4-cylinder, while the V6 returns 18 mpg city and 28 mpg highway--up 1 mpg each from last year's model.